inspired by LadyGaga

GaGa in the house

วันอังคารที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

2010 Safari dress!!!!!

Hi! how have you been doing? I was a lil stress becuz of thailand crime situation during the pass few weeks, but yeah everythg is back to normal now which mean NO MORE LATE SHIPPING for you guys =]
I'm so so so sorry for those of you who received the parcel a lil later than u should and thankyou so much for understanding and cheering up, I was very very delighted while reading emails from you guys! Okeyyyyy,,,enuff mumbling here is my new look for today !





*Front- front string & front with semi-ruffle layers/soft neutral color

Back- as seen in the pic with smock waist

Chest= 34 " Length= 34 " Smock waist= upto 32 "

Look: Minimalist, Chic, Neutral trend

Great with: skyhigh heels, pumps, bold necklaces,blazer






1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hay dear blogger! How are you?
    I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother! You can also join my GIVEAWAY!

    Love, Cindy.

    ตอบลบ